Whig Bread Rolls made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Caraway Seeds, Mace, Nutmeg and Cloves
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 325ml Milk
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Caraway Seeds
- ¼ tsp Ground Mace
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground Cloves
- 30g Butter
Method: Bread Machine
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the dough/pizza setting.
- When the cycle is complete tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead well and cut into 8 pieces.
- Shape each into a small ball and arrange, spaced well apart on a greased baking sheet. Cover loosely with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Remove cling film and bake at 200°C (400F, gas mark 6) for 12-15 minutes.