Sun Dried Tomato Rolls made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Sun Dried Tomato Rolls
- 315ml Water
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1½ tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tbsp Golden Granulated Sugar
- 1½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 75g Sun Dried Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the dough/pizza setting.
- When the cycle is complete tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead well and cut into 12 pieces.
- Shape each into a small ball and arrange, spaced well apart on a greased baking sheet. Cover loosely with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Remove cling film and bake at 200°C (400F, gas mark 6) for 12-15 minutes.