Pumpkin Bread made with Carrs Breadmaker Wholemeal Flour, Pumpkin, Chilli Flakes and Pumpkin Oil
- 1 Egg made up to 350ml with Water, mixed
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Wholemeal Flour
- 180g Pumpkin, cooled and mashed
- ¼ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Skimmed Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Oil
Method: Bread Machine
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Set your machine to the basic/normal setting, large loaf, medium crust.