Pesto and Pine Nut Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour, Pine Nuts and Pesto
- 320ml water
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour
- 1½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp raw cane sugar
- 2 tsp skimmed milk powder
- 1 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 50g pine nuts
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the pine nuts by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place seeds in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the seeds and close the lid.