Northern Bites Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Wholemeal Flour, Chilli, Honey, Yoghurt, Pine Nuts, Pistachio Nuts and Spice
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 350g Carrs Breadmaker Wholemeal Flour
- 150g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Ras-El-Hanout Spice Mix
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin C Powder
- 25g Butter
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 100ml Yogurt
- 260 ml Water
- 30g Toasted Pine Nuts
- 30g Roasted Pistachio Nuts
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the nuts by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place nuts in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the wholemeal bake raisin setting, large loaf, normal crust. If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the nuts and close the lid.