Malt Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Honey, Malt Extract, Black Treacle and Sultanas
- 305 ml water
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1½ tsp fast action dried yeast
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp malt extract
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 150g sultanas
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the sultanas by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place the sultanas in the nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the sultanas and close the lid.