Honey Mixed Seed Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Strong Brown Flour, Honey and Mixed Seeds
- 325ml water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 250g Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour
- 250g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1½ tsp fast action dried yeast
- 75g mixed seeds (e.g. 15g each of sesame, poppy, pumpkin, sunflower and linseed)
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the mixed seeds by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place seeds in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the seeds and close the lid.