Date and Pumpkin Seed Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Malty Seeded Flour, Black Treacle, Pumpkin Seeds and Dates
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Malty Seeded (or, if not available, Carrs Breadmaker Strong White)
- 1 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 1 tbsp pumpkin oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 315ml water
- 50g pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 200g dried soft dates
Method: Bread Machine
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the toasted pumpkin seeds by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients
- Place the toasted pumpkin seeds in the nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, large loaf, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the toasted pumpkin seeds and close the lid.