Cranberry Oat Knots made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Oats, Orange Zest and Cranberries
- 270ml water
- 60ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 50g oats
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 450g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 2 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 150g dried cranberries
- Additional melted butter
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the dough/pizza setting.
- When the cycle is complete, tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into a 45cm x 25cm rectangle; cut into eighteen 2½ cm strips. Tie each strip into a knot.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Cover and leave to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F, gas 4) for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Brush with melted butter.