Chocolate Pizza made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Cream, Pear, Stilton and Pine Nuts
- 140ml Water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Golden Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 225g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1¼ tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 200g Dark Chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids)
- 125ml Cream
- 1 Pear, cored and sliced
- 50g Stilton, crumbled
- 20g Pine Nuts
Method by bread machine
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the dough/pizza setting.
- Prepare ganache by melting the chocolate over hot water and boiling the cream in a heavy-based pan. Remove the cream from the heat and mix into the melted chocolate, stirring until blended and thickened.
- When the dough cycle is complete, turn the dough out and quickly knead on a floured surface. Divide in half and roll into a round large enough to cover an oiled and flour-dusted 30cm/12in pizza tin.
- Cover with ganache and toppings to within 2.5cm/1in of the edge and cover with oiled foil. For a thin crust, refrigerate the prepared pizza for 30 minutes before baking. For a distinct puffy edge, leave the pizza to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C (425F, gas mark 7) for 20-25 minutes.