Chocolate Cherry Bread made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Wholemeal Flour, Honey, Champagne, Orange Peel, Chocolate Chips and Cherries
- 350ml Water
- 400g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 100g Carrs Breadmaker Wholemeal Flour
- 30g Butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1½ tbsp Milk powder
- 1½ tsp Fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp Champagne
- ½ tsp Grated orange peel
- 1 ½ tsp Easy blend dried yeast
- 100g Dark chocolate chips
- 100g Dried cherries
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the dried cherries and chocolate chips by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place the cherries and chocolate chips in the nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the cherries and chocolate chips and close the lid.