Chocolate Brownies made with Carrs Breadmaker Self-Raising Flour, Dark Chocolate and Pecan Nuts
- 200g dark chocolate
- 225g butter, softened
- 225g Carrs self-raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 75g shelled pecans, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, for dusting
Method: Bread Machine
- Break 100g of the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl over set over a saucepan of simmering water. Add the butter and stir until melted. Leave to cool.
- Sieve the flour into a separate bowl and add the caster sugar.
- Stir in the beaten eggs.
- Pour the cooled buttered chocolate into the flour mixture, beating well.
- Chop the remaining chocolate into small pieces and stir into the brownie batter with the pecans. Pour into the bread pan.
- Set your machine to Bake for 40-50 minutes, until firm to touch.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine and allow to cool.
- Turn out the brownie from the bread pan, cut into portions and dust with icing sugar, if desired.
- Serve warmed with whipped cream.