Cheese and Caraway Picnic Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Caraway Seeds, Strong Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 305ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Caraway Seeds
- 120g Strong Cheddar, grated + 30g extra for sprinkling pre-baking
- 50g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the basic/normal setting, medium crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the loaf with the extra cheese before the bake cycle- at about 45 minutes to go.
Recipe submitted by Chrissie Schubert of Broadwath, Carlisle – Chrissie’s Note: Great with summer salads!