Cheddar Cheese Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour and Strong Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 170ml milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 120g strong cheddar cheese, grated
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the grated cheese by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place the cheese into the nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the grated cheese and close the lid.