Carrot Bread made with Carrs Breadmaker Malty Seeded Bread Flour and Carrots
- 500g Carrs Malty Seeded Bread Flour
- 30g Fresh Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Unrefined Golden Sugar
- 125ml Water, lukewarm
- 125ml Organic or Soya Milk
- 2 medium Organic Carrots, grated
- Crumble yeast into flour, add salt, sugar, carrots and combined liquids. Mix well and knead for 10 minutes.
- Leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Knock back, add grated carrot and knead for a further 5 minutes.
- Place in a well greased loaf tin and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven, gas 6 for 10 minutes, lower to gas 4 and bake for a further 30 minutes until golden.