Blueberry and Cranberry Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Traditional White Blend, Blueberries, Cranberries, Orange and Cinammon
- 5g yeast
- 500g Traditional White Breadmaker Blend
- 25g butter
- 350ml filtered water
- 50g blueberries, finely chopped
- 75g cranberries, finely chopped
- Zest of orange, finely grated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mr Kenneth Ramsay’s winning loaf (photo)Place all ingredients into the pan except the cranberries, blueberries, orange zest and cinnamon by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place cranberries, blueberries, orange zest and cinnamon in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the basic/normal raisin setting, medium crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the remaining ingredients and close the lid.
Recipe by Mr Kenneth Ramsay (South East Winner, 2003 Carrs Breadmaker Awards)