Blue Moon Bread made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour, Rye Flour and Honey
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 420g Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour
- 80g Rye Flour
- 1 tbsp Skimmed Milk Powder
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 40g Extra Mature Cheddar, grated
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin C Powder
- 200 ml Cider, flat
- 140 ml Water
- 40g Pecan Nuts, chopped
- 75g Blue Stilton, crumbled
- Loaves that are out of this world! Place all ingredients into the pan except the cheese and nuts by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place cheese and nuts in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the wholemeal bake raisin setting, large loaf, normal crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the cheese and nuts and close the lid.