Bacon and Beer Bread made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour, Onion, Bacon, Beer and Mustard
- 30g Butter
- ½ Onion, peeled & chopped
- 3 slices Bacon, diced
- 320ml Beer, flat
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour
- 1½tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 1½tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Fry the onion & bacon in butter and transfer the cooked mixture in bread pan.
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Set your machine to the basic/normal setting, medium crust.