Armabreaddon Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour, Strong White Flour, Chilli Olive Oil, Honey, Garlic, Pepperami, Chillies and Snowdonia Red Devil Cheddar
- 1.75 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 250g Carrs Breadmaker Strong Brown Flour
- 300g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 350ml water
- 1.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Chilli Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 large Cloves of Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 150g Pepperami, diced
- 1 heaped tsp Dried Chillies
- 150g Snowdonia Red Devil Cheddar, grated
- Follow the manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients, and set your machine to the basic/normal setting, large loaf, medium crust.
Astronaut’s tip: The moisture content of this cheese can vary so you may need to slightly reduce or increase the water content depending on the feel of the dough.