Apricot Dream Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Ground Almonds, Cardamom, Walnuts, Apricots and Candied Peel
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 305ml Lukewarm Water
- 2 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Skimmed Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 25g Almonds, ground
- The seeds of 5 green Cardamom, ground
- 50g Walnuts, chopped
- 63g Ready-to-eat Dried Apricots, chopped
- 25g Candied Peel, chopped
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the walnuts, apricots and peel by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place walnuts, apricots and peel in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the wholemeal bake raisin setting, large loaf, normal crust.
- If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the walnuts, apricots and peel and close the lid.