Antioxidant Blast Loaf made with Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour, Honey, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves, Cranberries, Blueberries and Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tsp Fast Action Dried Yeast
- 500g Carrs Breadmaker Strong White Flour
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Skimmed Milk Powder
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 350ml Black Tea, cold
- 2.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 50g Dried Cranberries
- 50g Dried Blueberries
- 20g Sunflower Seeds
- Mix the cinnamon and cloves with the berries and seeds.
- Place all ingredients into the pan except the spice, berry and seed mix by following your manufacturers’ instructions regarding the order of liquid/dry ingredients.
- Place spice, berry and seed mix in nut/raisin dispenser (if available) and set your machine to the wholemeal bake raisin setting, large loaf, normal crust. If you do not have a nut/raisin dispenser when the machine indicates (with a beeping sound), add the spice, berry and seed mix and close the lid.